Witchford Village College – 001

Image from the Witchford Village College archive

Mr GW Dobson (centre), first headteacher (1951-62) with staff of what was then Witchford County Secondary. When the school first opened, it used surviving huts from the Second World War airfield of RAF Witchford that had occupied the site. WIT0001

Image from the Witchford Village College archive, part of the Cambridgeshire Village Colleges project

College:

Tags: , ,

Previous article:

Next article: